PEO Profit: Reduce HR Costs
Outsourcing your daily HR burdens to StaffScapes can benefit you on both sides of the profit equation: you will have more time to focus on growing your business and revenue and you will enjoy significant cost reductions.
Increase Revenue and Efficiency
Turning over non-revenue generating activities like HR to a trusted partner allows you to free up time to zero in on direct revenue drivers such as accounts receivables collection and sales. Further, some clients have told us that freedom from HR burdens has given them the opportunity to focus not only on cash flow, but also take on “big picture” activities like strategic planning, customer service, product development, team building, professional development and mentoring—priorities that are so critical to long-term success. What would you do with an extra five hours a week?
Reduce Costs & Overhead
On the cost side, StaffScapes not only relieves you of complex HR activity and personnel management uncertainties, but we reduce your costs and overhead by more efficiently handling so many of your day-to-day HR responsibilities such as:
- Hiring and on-boarding new people.
- Processing payroll and all the related reports and transactions.
- Putting together the optimal benefits package for your employees while being their point of contact with questions and concerns related to the various benefits carriers.
- Advising on tax and compliance issues and keeping you up to date on new laws and regulations in these areas.
- Managing unemployment and workers’ compensation claims—reducing time and mitigating costs.
Our experts also are available to advise on tax and compliance issues and can keep you up to date on new laws and regulations in these areas.
StaffScapes Profit Optimizing Case Studies
How many outside firms have you called on to work with you in these areas? How much money could you save by working with one qualified and trusted adviser—the StaffScapes team? See actual case studies in the links below.