W-2’s have been sent…

 W-2s have been sent, where’s yours? 

StaffScapes has sent out all W-2’s, have you received yours in the mail? Former employees, who still have not received a W2 from StaffScapes, may need to review their address information to make sure it is current.  Please contact a StaffScapes representative to update or verify your address information.  If your W-2 has been returned to us, we can send it to you when we receive a current address. Did you misplace your W-2? Beginning February 16th, StaffScapes will issue reprints of W-2s, for a fee, when requested by an employee.  

For more information on missing W-2’s, address changes, and W-2 reprints, please call StaffScapes at (303) 466-7864. 

To request a reprint of your W-2 please visit our documents section and select the W-2 Reprint Request form or click here