Holiday season is upon us, decorations are up, and holiday goodies are being shared in the office. This time of year can be exciting but it can also be overwhelming with all the holiday shopping, office parties, stresses at work and the hustle and bustle of the season. StaffScapes wants to ensure you and your employees bring in the New Year safely.
Tips for the season:
Here are a few things that may help get you through the season hopefully injury and sickness free whether it’s at the office or at your home:
- Make sure walkways are clear of snow and use an ice melting product to prevent slips
- Tape down electrical cords being used for holiday decorations to prevent tripping and falling
- Wash your hands frequently or have hand sanitizer available to reduce the spread of germs from the cold and flu season
- Get plenty of rest to avoid feeling run down during this busy time of year
Keep these tips in mind with upcoming holiday parties:
- Limit or prohibit alcohol for festivities. If you allow alcohol consumption, have taxis readily available for those without a designated driver.
- Provide plenty of food and non-alcoholic drinks for staff
- Keep it professional and remind employees it is a work function
Try not to let the stress of the season get the best of you and jingle all the way into the New Year.
Happy Holidays from your friends at StaffScapes