Are you organized, able to multitask, excellent dealing with people and have benefits experience? Do you know what ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, Medicare, FSA, FMLA and 401k stand for and the laws that surround each? If so, send us your cover letter and resume for consideration as we are currently hiring a full-time Benefits Specialist for our Westminster office.
StaffScapes is a Professional Employer Organization or PEO that provides small and mid-sized businesses with an integrated suite of services including HR administration, compliance management, safety and risk management, payroll and tax administration and employee benefits. The selected candidate will coordinate benefits for multiple clients in various industries and will be responsible for:
• Administrating Benefits programs including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, AFLAC, FSA, HSA, HRA and 401K, to include enrollments, premium collection, changes, terminations and additional requests
• Assisting all levels of employees with benefit related issues
• Processing COBRA, State Continuation, and Medicare notices and administer enrollment and collection of premiums
• Calculating premiums, establishing payments or deductions, preparing invoices for payment and reconciling payments
• Coordinating enrollments and employee benefit presentations with the ability to explain plan summaries, policy detail and plan changes to large and small groups
• Creating and maintain benefit plan package presentation materials
• Evaluating and comparing benefit options with existing plans, researching the market and recommending plan selections. Customizing insurance programs to suit large and small groups
• Communicating with multiple insurance carriers in regards to a variety of different plans and groups
• Communicating with other insurance agents regarding group plan information and renewals.
• Attending meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learning new skills and receiving technical assistance in developing new accounts.
• Composing communication materials for employees regarding changes in benefits, law changes, informative piece, in the form of mailings, blogs and enrollment materials
• Providing support on issues pertaining to 401k plans including set up, enrollment, rollover, loans, hardship withdrawals, final distribution and audits
• Ensuring full legal compliance with federal, state and local regulations related to benefits, including ERISA, HIPPA, COBRA and FMLA
• Arriving to work, meetings and educational seminars in a timely manner
• Complying with the safety manual and OSHA
If you have 2-3 years of benefits experience, can work with all levels of an organization, from its employees to the CEO, are proficient with Microsoft Office and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality, apply today. Human Resource experience is a plus and the ability to obtain Health/Life Insurance License within 90 days if not already licensed is required. Email email@example.com.