Missing W-2’s

StaffScapes has sent out all W-2’s, employees who have not received their W-2 may need to update their information

For all former employees who still have not received a W2 from StaffScapes, it may because the address on your W-2 is no longer current.  If you have moved and still have not received your W-2 from StaffScapes, please contact a StaffScapes representative to update your address.  If your W-2 has been returned to us, we can send it to you when we receive a current address.  Also, starting February 16th, StaffScapes will issue reprints of W-2 for the employees who request it.  For more information on missing W-2’s, address changes, and W-2 reprints, please call StaffScapes at (303) 466-7864.