Employment Forms

I need employment forms and it’s after hours and StaffScapes is closed.

By logging onto the StaffScapes website anyone can directly access the most common employee and employer forms. Whether you need to change you direct deposit or change your income tax withholding click on the Documents link at the top of the page, select and print the required form and either turn into your supervisor or fax directly to StaffScapes. Employers if you need a change of status or a first report of injury report they are also under the documents page. Once the forms are received the StaffScapes system will be updated. If you do not see a particular form please contact StaffScapes and one will be sent out.